Each new year come with fresh hope, expectations, anticipation and confidence which cause us to make resolutions toward achieving them. Thank God this is another year – another opportunity, privilege and reason has been given to you to start all over again. We all have the opportunity for a fresh start to achieve great things with our lives in another 365 days. But the question is: How are you going to make the most of this year 2015 to achieve your dreams?
I share below few tips that I believe will help you to achieve your dreams this year.
1. Seek and Receive Guidance from God. That’s the first on the list. We all need to seek and receive guidance from God to know and understand what He wants us to do with our lives this year. Until you receive guidance from God, achieving your dreams this year may be impossible. Don’t try to do anything without His guidance, I assure you of His help when you seek Him.
2. Make Great Plans. An unplanned journey is already a journey into failure. Make great plans about everything you want to do, have, experience or achieve this year. Plans give a sense of readiness that increases your awareness of achievement.
They enjoy the goal but not the process. But the reality of it is that the true work of improving things is in the little achievements of the day.
3. Strive to Implement your plans. Most success comes from implementation of plans not just making them. No matter how little, every time you implement a plan you are one step ahead of where you used to be. Strive to implement every plan you will make this year. It will make a big difference in your life.
Everybody wants results but nobody wants to do what they have to do to get them done.
4. Trust God for Resources. You will need God to provide you with the resources you need to achieve your dreams this year. Develop abundance mentality. Never accept to be limited by lack. God will bring resources your way.
5. Keep Moving Forward. Don’t stop when challenges begin to arise. Keep moving forward no matter what. Achievement welcomes at last those who keeps moving forward even in face of uncertainty. You will achieve your dreams.
Happy new year 2015! Your best year ever.